Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Internships With Def Jam

My journey, my identity and Baseballs

For the title, you can guess that you're starting to read is probably the most disjointed entry I've written throughout my short life blogueril (just over a year), but there is, what can we do, life is like this:

My trip


I'm about to start a mini-four-day trip to San Martín del Río, a town of Teruel, what we call a country house, with the head and 6 friends, so I'll soon reachable until Monday. Thanks to a few days off which leaves the School, enjoy a few days of relaxation, laughter, trips and Singstar , basically. We come to the macrocompra in Carrefour (I think we just lacked the camping-gas and goats), and tomorrow we will take the rental car to get in "bugger off." I'll tell you why this is the thing.

My identity:

Recently, while talking to a blogger friend, I explained the reasons for not revealing his name, and I concluded that I did not share any of these circumstances with him, do not talk about controversial issues, I draw no almost anyone with a finger, and write things to all audiences and fairly normal. Consequently, and being consistent with that, I do not have any reason to know me with the name and (come to the most unpleasant) picture. So from now on, if you want, I can add to Facebook through the column to the right of the blog or this link:


The Baseballs

Two days ago I discovered this German group. The Baseballs are a group of rock & roll classic that is devoted almost exclusively to covers like "outsiders." The trick is to remake the issues as if they were in the 50's, with very curious and quite pleasing to the ear (and hearing the clip always starts a smile). I leave you with your particular way of seeing the Umbrella Rihanna





In "The bullshit of the moment" , a video clip of David Hasselhoff that a roommate did not hesitate to define as "chanante.

0 comments:

Post a Comment