Sunday, January 3, 2010

Adventure Ice Land Rohini

I

Thus, without anesthesia, beginning in 2010 with this entry. Yes, gentlemen. The decision is taken: the next year, shortly after introducing the MIR, the manager and I were married.
There is an absolute novelty, because there were many people who are I wanted to communicate in person and I could only during the holidays, and plan not they learned by reading this blog (I know that some do: D).

The truth is that it is a situation, the least impressive in the broadest sense of the word. I will not give details sappy or cloying type (I would not want the blog to become anecdotes Ulukai Rose), but the thing came from a year ago here, more or less. We were both agreed that we wanted to get married at some point, we are well on traditional and not going the arrejuntarse . Then, before we knew it, became a parasite issue, which had always seizing all our conversations, until we came to the conclusion that the best time was after the MIR, mostly because we have more than 4 months off, in which We organize everything yourself and let the quiet consuegro, among other reasons. And I had assumed it was a longer term plan, I all of a sudden encounter with reality, when we decided that going to be on those dates. In a year and little. Scares (in a good way) almost as much as excited.


I have drawn much attention to the reaction people, especially since before greeting the most common response was disbelief. Virtually no one has thought of the first (and that I avoided telling anyone on day 28), perhaps because of my fondness for that kind of little jokes, to Peter and the Wolf (like when I was glued to an outlet in front of the head and it did not pay any attention, but that's another story), or because we will be first of all our friends. The fact is that more than once I had to swear on the ashes of my mother (who smokes a lot), until I thought. Then came the hugs, kisses, "You're like a goat", the "no fuck you marry me in Peninsula, "or even" if the bachelor party is there "whores or pass the bill as hand luggage? (The boss made him special grace the latter in particular
)"... Anyway, yes, that really is not as of our friend, dr. Raccoon, and we're starting with first steps to realize the burden of organizing a wedding, and the entire path that lies ahead:



When enough significant progress I'll let know.
By the way, happy 2010;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment