Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do Not Masterbate Game

The printer, complaint forms and laws of Murphy

There is definitely a trend in many establishments blatantly treated as a waste of young people or, failing that, not him any attention. I'll tell my practical experience in a computer store. As I do not think of good taste to name the retailer in question, I will pixelated picture, like on TV, so it does not note:


That's better.
turns out that back in November I broke the printer, resulting in anger on my part. Two times a year, and fucked me most was having to take it to the shop in question, where he had had to endure terrible treatment the first time: took 3 weeks! only in accordance manage the service, in addition to that at all times had the feeling that I was doing a favor. In total, nearly two months without a printer.
This time, after leaving again in the shop between long faces, "What-you-have-done-for-cargártela-again" and reluctance to accept the warranty, it abandoned to their fate at the facility. Overall, they spend the holidays, back to Pamplona, \u200b\u200band starting to feel a void in my room, until I realize that I used to have a printer. I phone and I find that the franchise has changed management and other staff. I wonder why nobody had called me regarding my printer, and I realize that not only nobody has put a finger on (unless to assess the amount of dust that had accumulated), but, Besides, I say do not responsible arrangement, since they were not the ones who picked it up. As it is still under warranty, that will pick up and carry me to the Epson.
Then there I go, basically to mount a chicken, and in conversation, looking at the time I left the printer, I realize that delivery after the store manager change. "This is mine, I thought, but I get that it still does not take responsibility, that's up to each customer. I request a complaint form and begin to fill. As he had never done before, and it was not plan to ask them how to do it, it takes about 20 minutes to finish. In the end, manager reads it and says " All this is necessary, we will manage it and you're , we forget the COMPLAINT n" .



face Do not watch the idiot that is me. If you do not cost anything, pomfret, is what I had said from the beginning. Fuck me, that since I forced the situation somewhat (conveniently shielded by an angry boss), the same day was the Epson printer. The reference to the laws of Murphy in the post title comes to my friend called me yesterday Store and tells me that in service to l printer works perfectly. To see with what face I will now pick (I swear by whatever is necessary that the printer was dead, do not leave to think).

PD: "The bullshit of the moment" this week is especially dedicated to fans of Star Wars;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment