Thursday, March 25, 2010

6co212h2olight Energy -> C6h12o66o26h20

Glups! Hazing

The other day, after spending that would be the last visit in the morning, the dull and I were about to leave, when the computer warns that there is an urgent query you just entered. The dull several expletives uttered, sits down and tells me the right pass. Bad start. Sign

a lady of 50 years, with a face that did not bode well. Dead person's face, nervous and overwhelmed by the circumstances. The reason for consultation was not sleeping well, was very upset, had blackouts and dizzy easily. We asked if lately something has happened "fat", and tells us less than a week ago has killed his brother. He then begins to mourn. A scene pretty sad, really. Suddenly, the doctor gets up from his chair and says "I have to do administrative consultation, or something. Goes off the forum and leave me with that calico. You know all those things about the doctor-patient relationship that we teach in college? Then I heard a noise that was the suspicion that he was going through the lining of the balls.
not misunderstand me I'm not complaining for myself, but for the patient. Do you which side you would if you leave them alone? O worse, with the nervous student who tries to talk to you, comfort you as best they can (in a rather awkward, now viewed with perspective), gives the classic scarf and you'll take the stress ... Watch 10 minutes I had a friend ...


- New blog entry: I'm in for fashion formspring , so if you want, from the bar on the right I can ask the question that you please (with the possibility of anonymity, of course). If I have any questions curious or interesting, to give me an entry in the future.

-In " The bullshit of the moment," the perfect video for those who thought that Avatar was not very original ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment