Monday, March 8, 2010

Big Booty Cartoon Images



As I said on occasion, my darling facing the MIR is Gastroenterology and Hepatology (Digestive p'antendernos ). So, taking advantage of the dull have some days off I ordered a mini-rotating one week on the Gastroenterology Service Hospital, more than anything else to say "I have rotated and I like", since for some more I will serve a short period of practice.

The thing is, actually, I'm enjoying it a lot, I see what the day to day and might well devote to this in the future, for several reasons:
  • plant. Is the most diverse I've ever been (better not have gone through internal), in contrast to my last internship (Neuro), where the plant was 85% of stroke. Here, I saw 11 patients today, there was two "equal": cholecystitis, pancreatitis, choledocholithiasis, gastrointestinal bleeding, intestinal obstruction, abdominal pain study, etc., are clear examples of patients seen daily.
  • endoscopy. The perfect opportunity to say "See mom and the PlayStation itself that may have advantages in real life?" . I really like, and also gives the opportunity to develop "manual" work outside the operating room, I do not like a lot to say ... It is also a field where we are not in diapers, but where new generations could still make good progress.
  • diagnoses. It is a specialty logically enough, with diagnoses complex while intuitive (even if a percentage of undiagnosed patients relatively high), allowing work hard head.
  • Guards. Few and relaxing, I'm told. Thing to keep in mind due to my intolerance to lack of sleep ...
Well, that, as a child with a new endoscope. Unless disaster, and I see that the long-term "And farts?"


PS In "The bullshit of the moment", a good example of what can be done simply with a little makeup and tape (and no, there is a video of Carmen Sevilla).
currently

0 comments:

Post a Comment