Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ectopic Pregnancy Shoulder Pain

This is just ...

After this looong break vacation, which I used to do nothing (it seems to me homesickness begins to leave the nest permanently, although it took 6 years out), I've been gradually realizing that just the time that is generally regarded as one of the best, if not the best of our lives: college.
The truth is that it makes me sad to think so, because it assumes that what comes next will be worse, and I think it will simply be different. Here no longer pass things I remember him: and we have become the picture of the official border and collecting photos of kids walk to another "unofficial." I've decided this instant flattering (yes, that is who ate the "I" while listening to original Luis Aguilé ):


We've also done some of the group plan happy family:


In my floor also want to take a picture to remember, as we have is not as completely serious (indeed, your friend Ulukai become a sort of canine bottom right

...):
Anyway, life goes on and begins to poke its nose a new stage: the preparation of the MIR in Oviedo (expected to be a stimulating challenge mental rather than a slab), the stroll from hospital to hospital, the choice of square, apartment search, wedding ... By the way, I would publish news but I have not done, the truth is we have room for civil ceremony:


What do you think? Well, I leave here because I do not think it's healthy to get nostalgic when we are still in it, but sure these 35 days that remain of my student fly past me.


PS In "The bullshit of the moment", I present to "Benicarló bacon" in a video posted this character as a presentation prior to Big Brother has memorable moments. Yes, wait for the worst ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment