Friday, November 6, 2009

Soulsilver Arceus Event

Microsiervos The no-effect

The other day I had the opportunity to publish a photo I WTF? a Microsiervos section. The photo in question was this:

No more funny things like that tend to hang there. The thing is that a friend told me: "You'll see, if you refers Microsiervos're going to rain visits, 2000, no one takes both. Now you have to do is a hell of entry for loyalty new customers. " Here I am, as a child with new shoes: What do I write? What do I do? Who am I? Where do I go? Who sent you? And so forth. What pressure. Total hours earlier before I write the entry for me comes a sudden nose-shaped orbital trauma with broken glasses, plus added complication of losing parts. No entry or anything. Shit. The next day I open the Google Analytics to find out how many future visits I pulled the tank and I find the following:


A peak little shit, if I had known nothing I would not have even noticed. Well, that, in my case, the effect Microsiervos does not apply, and what would have helped me get a handful more visits per day (my flatmates asked me if the pay, why bother me), has become ... nothing, basically. We were the usual, not that I'm complaining, I hope not to appear to be begging for views and comments ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment