Monday, April 11, 2011

Mattress Fit In Dodge Caravan.

Results

it! Gone! Has been one of the busiest weeks of my life. Just 7 days ago, was leaving the Ministry of Health with my place under the arm. There were no surprises and I choose my first option, Gastroenterology at the Hospital Ramón y Cajal .
The truth is I was pretty calm, because with the position held (113) was extremely hard to stay without the coveted seat, but it's funny how one environment to alterations: after 100 posts, NOBODY in Spain had or a parking caught this specialty, and the truth is I was pissed, but I had no doubts about my decision in any time.
Tension arrived in the afternoon with the head: I had a long list of options, but I really wanted were the top three. In fact, the first one could say that it had been put by , because in the last 15 years or had smelled. Then start the assignment, and as the minutes go by, the ideal place, the place of dreams, unattainable square ... unexpectedly not just in the first round. The spark of hope on, and when it begins its turn, then I see the following PC minute, literally eating up nails and sweating like a Animalic . The truth is that we have confirmed that this girl has star because he goes and gives to the square. Damn
, what joy, the end result of the two was better than expected, and she could take Clinical Endocrinology in San Carlos with a 599 (other years had between 200 and 400).
From there, keep riding the floor, because that is another, we do not see a rush: painting, cleaning, furniture ... But I think it was worth it:



has also been a week of meetings with friends of the race, brutal bachelor (I'm still deciding whether to say something about that: D) \u200b\u200b... And some more. Tomorrow we march to Tenerife for a well deserved vacation (I have 4 days rest since the test MIR) it's time.

well as server that you continue to relax: D

PS In "The bullshit of the moment" reverse psychology in the extreme

PD2: Includes window with twitter, which I finally dropped (it cost me yours ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment