Sunday, December 6, 2009

Service Recommendation

case Unpaid: Lost One of mine

I consider everything a "seriƩfilo" if I may say so. While my roommates throw a nap, I remain faithful to my appointment with a capitulillo, and if at night insomnia attack me (quite often lately) it is not uncommon to fall another. To give an example, I now more or less on time series as Dexter , House MD, Scrubs , Cougar Town, Modern Family , How I Met Your Mother , The big bang theory ... without which I stopped watching because I did not like. But I had a lady
unfinished business: Lost (Lost) . Weird, because everywhere (known, forums and blogs series, critical audience ...) I came evidence that was one of the best series of the decade. But I personally I have a problem when something like everyone automatically loses much interest to me. I know, I'm pretty Especialito , but what can we do. With Prison Break similar thing happened to me, but this time I was right: is rubbish, for many fans who have, and its formula is too simple: chapter after chapter, sr. Scofield is presented a new problem to escape from prison, and after solving it, appears a new and unexpected, with a cliffhanger after another. In the end, time has given me the reason has finished in haste, straight to DVD (was suspended in TV).

But this time was different. Lost has all the ingredients to make a season in the dramas and intrigue, something which clearly has already done. From a simple but effective approach, with a touch of "unexplained paranormal activity, we will introduce little by little in a plot in which, from the first episode, you realize, while its many characters, that will happen something big, you're faced with a story that is not like others.
In my opinion, in these characters is the key to its success . The remaining elements can even be considered secondary, as we all know that paint series as well, but then make water everywhere. For example, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles , with very good approach (and especially background), falls to mature with little or no charismatic characters, which reduced interest to the plot. Another example, more case to be another series with many players, it Heroes: decent overall, but there are some plots of certain characters that are quite slumber, and there are plenty. Lost In , however, not practically none. Over time, you admire to some and hate others, and the oddest thing is that you alternate between love and hatred for each character as a basis of flashbacks, you know his past.
Well, that, that once I was wrong to not give it a try and now, slowly I advance towards Season 6 will be the final and issued in early 2010. "The only downside? Being on exams, because if not, I know one that would stick the odd marathon ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment